Cold Brew Coffee, Protein Shakes & Coffee, etc.
nick the tooth gorilla coffee
Dominate your day with Nick The Tooth's delicious Gorilla Coffee. Power. Energy. Focus.
- 20 oz brewed Kimera Koffee (Hot)
- 3 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon of raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of maca root
- 1 pinch of stevia to taste
Blend and get ready for a ride.
KIMERA High-altitute Smoothie
No time for breakfast? Try this loaded smoothie for a quick on the go breakfast that will keep you running all morning long.
- 1 1/2 cups of brewed Kimera Koffee
- 3/4 cup of organic milk or substitute
- 1 scoop of raw organic protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- 1 small piece of raw organic cocoa butter
- 1 dash of cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth; pour over ice or take in a thermos for a filling morning pick me up.
KIMERA orchard Brew
Put a smile on your face with the citrusy goodness in this refreshing cup of joe. Hot or Cold this drink is ideal for those savory Sunday brunches.
- 1 Cup of Cold/Hot Brew Kimera Koffee
- 1 Dash of Orange Zest
Place zest in coffee grounds prior to brewing. Brew and pour like normal coffee. Add milk if desired.
KIMERA SEASHORE MOCHA SPICE
When counting calories substitute desert with this delicious drink can be served hot or ice cold after a meal.
- 2 tablespoons Kimera Koffee
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of organic brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
Add Kimera Koffee to a French Press with nutmeg and cayenne pepper.
Combine water and organic brown sugar in a pot and bring to a boil.
Once water comes to a boil, remove from heat and let it rest for 30 seconds. Pour half the water into the French Press. Wait one minute and then add remaining water. Mix with spoon. Wait five minutes before pushing the press down.
When ready to serve, place the organic unsweetened cocoa powder and cinnamon stick into a mug. Pour coffee over this and mix for 15 seconds.