Make any day a Holiday with Kimera Koffee Peppermint Mocha!
For the Mint Syrup
- 1½ cup almond milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
For the Mocha
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Kimera Kacao
- 1 tablespoon Kimera Koffee
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipped)
- crushed candy canes for topping (optional)
- Bring the almond milk to a low boil. Add the coconut sugar and stir until dissolved. Add the peppermint extract and steep for 10-15 minutes on low heat, until the syrup has good flavor and consistency. Remove from heat.
- Heat the almond milk, unsweetened chocolate and Kimera Kacao booster together until melted (you can do it in the microwave or on the stovetop).
- Prepare a cup of Kimera Koffee and add it to the almond chocolate mixture. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the mint syrup. Top with whipped cream and candy cane pieces.